Click the play button above to watch our Bear Viewing video
Embark on the adventure of a lifetime! We fly you through some of the most spectacular scenery in the world to the largest concentration of brown bears anywhere. After landing on the beach and stepping out of the bush plane you will walk along the beaches, streams and meadows with your guide, while respectfully viewing the bears as they pursue their natural lives in their habitat. They can be observed fishing, digging for clams, grubbing for roots and grasses, socializing and raising their young. You are on the ground no less than three hours and are guaranteed to see bears!
|Tour||Per Person||Request Booking||View Aerial Map|
|*Prices subject to change or a fuel charge may apply|
Katmai Bear Viewing
Price depends on destination and provider.
- A deposit of $100 is taken at the time of the reservation. There is no tax on either of these trips.
- There is a two week cancellation policy for bear viewing.
- Check-in with Central Charters the evening before for departure time.
- Bring warm clothes, rain gear, rubber-soled shoes, food and drink.
- Bring your camera and binoculars for plenty of picture taking opportunities!