Click the play button above to watch our Bear Viewing video
Embark on the adventure of a lifetime! We fly you through beautiful Alaskan scenery to the largest concentration of brown bears in the world. After landing on the beach and stepping out of the bush plane you will walk along the beaches, streams and meadows with your guide, while respectfully viewing the bears as they pursue their lives in their natural habitat. They can be observed fishing, digging for clams, grubbing for roots and grasses, socializing and raising their young. You are on the ground no less than three hours and are guaranteed to see bears!
|Tour||Per Person||Request Booking||View Aerial Map|
|*Prices subject to change or a fuel charge may apply
Sales tax may apply, depending on the area of travel.
Katmai Bear Viewing
Price depends on destination and provider.
- A credit card is required at the time of reservation.
- There is a two week cancellation policy for bear viewing.
- We recommend checking-in with Central Charters the evening before for departure time to avoid any confusion on the day of your trip.
- Bring warm clothes, rain gear, rubber-soled shoes, food and drink.
- Bring your camera and binoculars for plenty of picture taking opportunities!