Overnight Halibut Fishing
Click the play button above to watch our Fishing video
STILL TWO HALIBUT PER DAY PER PERSON!
The Double Limit Overnight trip is back for 2018 and better than ever. This is by far the best fishing deal anywhere. Two limits of fish, and a bunk for the night, at a super reasonable price! No other fishing trip even comes close to the Double Limit.
Here is how it works: Check-in at Central Charters at least one hour before departure, we will make sure that you find proper parking and have everything that you need before departure. Bring a hard copy of your fishing license (available for sale in the office, if you do not already have one), anything that you will need to eat or drink, and any bedding you think you would like to have (most people just sleep in the clothes they are wearing but you can bring a light sleeping bag or blanket if you wish).
Please leave large coolers in your vehicle. You will be able to retrieve them in the morning.
When you check in you will be given colored tags to track your fish and ensure you retain the fish you caught.
Claim you bunk, stow your stuff, and get ready for the trip ahead.
The Double Limit Overnight trip departs the dock at 2 pm for a fun filled night of incredible fishing.
You will catch your first limit of halibut before midnight and your second limit of halibut will be caught between midnight and whenever we wrap up in the morning. The usual return time back at the dock is between 9am and noon. The return time varies due to tides and fishing success. Be sure to listen to the crew, as they will be giving you important suggestions on maximizing your catch.
An important regulatory change that actually increases the value of the overnight trip: You are still allowed to retain two halibut per day but one of them must be 28″ or less. The overnight double limit is your only opportunity to retain two large halibut in a single trip and you still have your possession limit of four.
Grab your buddies and load up. We are ready to go!
The Overnight Halibut and Rockfish Combo trip is essentially a full night rockfish trip and a full day halibut trip with bunks included for all anglers. In addition to some terrific fishing our anglers will also save the cost of a hotel room by sleeping in their very own bunk on-board. This is especially valuable during the peak of the season when hotel rooms are scarce and very expensive.
The overnight combo is usually 16-20 hours in duration, departing at 7 pm and returning before noon and 4 pm the next day, with plenty of time to catch a diverse limit of tasty rockfish and a super nice limit of delicious halibut.
Due to new regulations we are only able to offer the double limit of halibut on limited days during the season.
Please call 907-235-7847 with any questions that you may have about new regulation changes.
- All tackle, bait, and fish filleting is included in the price of the charter.
- One on one instruction and personal assistance from the crew.
- Double Limit Halibut Depart 2PM | Return approximately 9AM-12PM
- Rockfish and Halibut Combo Depart 7PM | Return approximately 12PM-4PM
- 1 hour prior to departure time
|Overnight Fishing||Per Person||Request Booking|
7.5% sales tax applies
*Prices subject to change or a fuel charge may apply
DOUBLE LIMIT HALIBUT
May 26th – June 15th
June 16th – Aug. 21th
HALIBUT/ ROCKFISH COMBO
May 26th – June 15th
June 16th – Aug. 21st
- Payment is required at the time of the reservation
- 7.5% sales tax applies
- There is a 2 week cancellation policy
- An Alaskan sport fishing license is required and may be obtained at Central Charters. If you purchase a license online prior to check in please have a physical copy of your license with you.
- Check in with Central Charters & Tours at least one-half hour prior to departure
- Wear warm clothes and rubber soled shoes.
- Bring a blanket or sleeping bag and whatever you want to eat and drink.
- Don’t forget the Halibut Derby ticket!
- Feel free to check in the day before.