1/2 Day Halibut Fishing
Click the play button above to watch our Fishing video
STILL TWO HALIBUT PER DAY PER PERSON!
Get ready for a day of great world class deep sea halibut fishing in Kachemak Bay and Lower Cook Inlet! You will have just the right amount of time to get two delicious halibut and still plan for other great activities the same day. In the 5 to 6 hours you will be with us we will travel between 20 and 25 miles each way to get you into some fantastic fishing. All captains are U.S.C.G. licensed and take pride in their comfortable, safe vessels.
With two departure times available most days, we are ready to get you back out on the water and into some great fishing in 2018. Half-day trips are super successful, ton’s of fun, and extremely affordable.
Our standard 1/2 day trips are on boats that are capable of taking 16 to 28 people, depending on the boat.
A great way for friends and family to spend time fishing together and indisputably one of the most affordable ways to get out on the water fishing.
For the 2018 season we are proud to announce the Bella Vita, a 6 person vessel that is exclusively booking 1/2 day halibut fishing. Faster then the large 1/2 day boats, it is able to get to the fishing grounds faster, allowing more time for halibut fishing! Perfect for people with strict time limits and private parties of 4-6 anglers.
- All tackle, bait, and fish filleting is included in the price of the charter.
- One on one instruction and personal assistance from the crew.
May 21th -Sept 4th.
- Depart 7AM | Return 1PM
- Depart NOON | Return 6PM
- Both early and late in the season we may combine the morning and afternoon trips into one trip a day leaving at 9AM and returning at 3PM
- 30 minutes prior to departure
|May 21th – Sept. 4th||Adult||Senior
(62 & over)
(12 & under)
7.5% sales tax applies
6% online booking fee also applies
1/2 Day Fishing
Options: 7AM – 1PM or NOON – 6PM
(May 21st – June 15th)
(June 16th – August 21st)
1/2 Day Halibut on the Bella Vita
1/2 Day Fishing
(May 24th – Aug 24th)
- Full payment is required at the time of the reservation.
- 7.5% sales tax applies
- An Alaskan sport fishing license is required and may be obtained at Central Charters. If you purchase a license online prior to check in please have a physical copy of your license with you.
- Check in with Central Charters & Tours at least 30 minutes prior to departure
- 3 week cancellation policy
- Bring warm clothes, rain gear, rubber-soled shoes, a lunch and anything that you will need to eat or drink.
- Small coolers and day packs welcome.
- Bring your camera for plenty of picture taking opportunities!
- We recommend checking in the day before to save time and any confusion the morning of your charter.
- Prices subject to change or a fuel charge.