Full Day Fishing
Click the play button above to watch our Fishing video
The Grand Aleutian, with captain David Bayes, is the 2015 Homer Halibut Derby winner with a 224.4 lb. Halibut caught by Linda Scott of Bloomington Mn
Join us for a day of world class deep sea fishing in Kachemak Bay and lower cook inlet. “Homer is the Halibut fishing capital of the world”. Fishing is at it’s peak from May through September where catching is the norm not the exception! All our boats feature a heated cabin and restroom, large fishing deck, top quality electronics and safety equipment, and exceptional fishing tackle.
The average days limit of two halibut should yield at least 20lbs. of fillets. By choosing a combo trip you can increase the days catch significantly. Combo trips are a combination of 2 species. Several options to choose from; King salmon are usually available all of May and June, Ling Cod, July and August with Silver Salmon usually end of July through August and Black Bass are year round. Single specie, not involving halibut, trips are available also.
Full day Halibut fishing is also offered on a larger boat with a passenger capacity of up to 18 people. This is a great option for a large family or group of friends. Our boats are always staffed with courteous, knowledgeable and licensed crew. Ask for a boat buy out price in order to have the boat for only your group.
Halibut fishing is great from May until late September.
Our Fleet includes:
The Patriot, The Grand Aleutian and the Seaflight
*Prices may vary a bit between boats
|Fishing Type||Per Person||Request Booking|
| NO BOOKING FEES
pricing may differ for other boats
7.5% sales tax applies
*Prices subject to change or a fuel charge may apply
Single species: Halibut or Salmon
Halibut/Salmon OR Halibut/Rockfish Combo
Halibut/Lingcod/rockfish Super Combo
The Patriot is
The F/V Grand Aleutian, a 32’ vessel who’s captain is David Bayes, is coast Guard licensed, born and raised in Homer, and is extremely passionate about fishing.
- 7.5% sales tax applies
- An Alaskan sport fishing license is required and may be obtained at Central Charters
- A deposit of $100 per person is taken at the time of reservation and the balance is charged two weeks prior to departure
- There is a 2 week cancellation policy
- Check in with Central Charters & Tours at least one-half hour prior to departure
- Feel free to check the day before
- Prices subject to change or a fuel charge may apply
- Don’t forget a Homer Halibut Jackpot Derby ticket!
- Bring warm clothes, rain gear, rubber-soled shoes, a lunch and beverage.
- Small coolers and day packs welcome.
- Bring your camera for plenty of picture taking opportunities!